I saw Robin’s amazing fangem designs and I couldn’t resist. OTL
So here’s Jadeite! Naive, curious and eager to help.
I thought of crystalized fists for when it’s time to fight, but I think she wouldn’t really like conflict and would try to solve problems without violence before resorting to fighting. I also thought her power could have more passive uses when in contact with other’s skin, like soothing or calming people down, healing and even dream reading.
She’d try to bring balance to her team and promote teamwork.
Some cool facts about Jadeite:
- Jadeite heals any internal disorders, strengthens the body, protects from fatigue, extends lifespan.
- In the East they believed in mystical force of this stone. Goods from Jadeite which are in immediate proximity to the person, were believed to protect and benefit him.
- Jadeite was considered as the predecessor of all gemstones, symbolizing five main virtues: mercy, modesty, courage, valor and wisdom.
- Jadeite Jade is known as the dream stone, and assists in dream recall, analysis and dream connection to ancient wisdom.
- Jadeite harmonises relationships and stimulates recognition of skills and common goals.
- Jadeite calms and instils a sense of inner peace and tranquillity.